Thursday, April 9, 2015

Alexis

We're going to take a throwback to when I first started trying photography.  I had a friend, a few years ago, who worked as a model.  I thought it would be a very cool idea, as well as a challenge, to try to do a photo shoot with her. Going into it I had absolutely no idea what I was doing.  Good thing she was patient enough to deal with me.  I had my little photo shoot area set up in one of our spare rooms, brought in some lighting, had my new camera and we were ready to roll.  I art directed her, and she did a magnificent job of following along (thanks to a wee bit of experience.)  It was the first planned shoot I had ever done.  I am much more into journalistic photography than organized photography, but it was a fun experience nonetheless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment