Thursday, February 19, 2015

Utah

I have always had the strongest desire to travel.  Ever since I was a little girl, I had always wanted to get out and go.  I got bored staying in the same place for too long, I got bored of my home. After we moved to Charlotte, it only took a few years for me to get bored of that place too.  I never wanted to sit still, there was always someplace else to go and something else to do.  There was one location though that I did imagine myself finally settling down in.
When I was about 12 my friend went to Colorado and sent me a different picture every hour for the week he was there.  Just from those images I fell in love with the state, and knew that I belonged there.  Since I got older, it had been my goal to travel there.  Now, I finally have the opportunity.  This Spring Break, I'm going on a camping trip to Colorado and Utah.  My boyfriend and I bought plane tickets last minute, flying out to Denver and driving to Arches National Park in Utah. This is basically a dream come true to me, something I have wanted to do since I could walk, and now I have the opportunity to do so.

I'm bringing my camera and my gear, ready to capture the beautiful landscape of these amazing places.

No comments:

Post a Comment